degreeflute9

degreeflute9

Rafael dos Anjos says he has out of UFC 254 following positive test with regard to coronavirus

UFC 254 is straight down one of its main-card matchups.

Ex - UFC lightweight champion Rafael de Anjos announced Thursday about Twitter that they is out of their scheduled fight with Islam Makhachev because of some sort of positive test intended for COVID-19. UFC 254 is defined with regard to July. 24 inside Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
image

" ufc 중계 사이트 caught me personally major time and the medical professionals reduce me out, " de Anjos wrote.

De Anjos also wrote that will this individual left his property inside California to train in his native South america for this fight on famous Nova Uniao inside Rio de Janeiro in a effort to "restart" his career. But she has no regrets about his or her decision.

"I came for you to save my dream of being a success yet again, and that goal was achieved... none of that was around vain, inches dos Anjos wrote.

With Twitter, Makhachev made the idea clear he / she wanted to help stay on the cards that is certainly headlined by the close friend and UFC light in weight winner Khabib Nurmagomedov, who will turn to unify the particular title against interim success Justin Gaethje. Makhachev referred to as out new ULTIMATE FIGHTER CHAMPIONSHIPS signee and former Bellator winner Michael Chandler, who may be placed to be in Abu Dhabi as a data backup for Nurmagomedov vs. Gaethje.

Dos Anjos (29-13) was initially supposed to be time for lightweight for this event immediately after dropping four of his past five battles with welterweight. Dos Anjos, 30, was the UFC lightweight winner in 2015 and 2016.

Makhachev (18-1), a 29-year-old from Dagestan, Russia, provides won 6-8 straight.